- Design content marketing strategies, establishing and executing a rich Editorial Calendar that attracts a qualified audience;
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across online platforms, including posting content to the website, blog, and social media accounts;
- Build case studies, customer testimonials, create scripts for conferences and any other necessary deliverables;
- Write and lead the writing of high-quality engaging content, collaborating with freelance designers and writers, journalists, or specialized agencies;
- Optimize content, considering SEO and Google Analytics;
- Understand the Buyer’s Journey and Buyer Personas, creating compelling content that generates leads;
- Analyze social media and website/blog analytics to continually improve;
- Share content through various channels to strengthen online presence;
- Manage the content marketing budget.
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager;
- Understanding of web publishing requirements, editorial mindset;
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Expertise in social media platforms;
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.